Saturday 18 March 2017

Pumpkin Judging is on the 10th April :-) .. A few horror / disappointment stories are coming in ... we will all enjoy the humour!!!! Bring them in anytime before the 10th ... maybe you have a story, poem, video etc instead / or as well. All welcome.

"My pumpkin plant is like a triffid !! AND it has taken over the back yard !!

The leaves are HUGE !"

"It's gone rotten!!!  The babies keep falling off !!"  and this poem came in:

"I'm a BIG, FAT pumpkin,
Been growing fast and swell.
The rain did come
And drenched my fun.

Now I've rotted !! Oh Well ! (sigh)"  

No worries kids ... the weather has challenged us all this season: drought and rain ... stories, photos and pumpkins are all very welcome.  It is the process not always the outcome that matters and we can all have a few laughs.  Wait 'til you see my pumpkins!!!

Hey ... the Monach caterpillars are enjoying pumpkin along with their diet of swanplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment